Make Money And Get Website Traffic By Bumping Websites

Recently while searching for ways to increase my sites traffic I came across this great website called Money Bumpers. Not only do they provides a place for me to find the best money making opportunities online, I also make money while advertising my own opportunities to their thousands of members.There is no emails to clog up my inbox, everything is kept on-site.

I simply log in, scroll down to the list of sites and click the (bump site) button beside each one. Every time I bump a site I get $.02. I get to bump 5 sites if I'm a Standard Bumper or 10 sites a day if I'm a Pro Bumper. I also get $.01 every time one of my friends Bump a site and $3.00 every time my friends go Pro if I'm a Pro Bumper. See example below.

The more Bumps a site has the higher ranking it has on Money Bumper. The higher the ranking means more exposure and more people will likely check out the site. Only Bump sites you like so others will know who the good sites are that they should check out. You also receive money for clicking the Bump it UP button.

There is no limit to how much money you can make. The minimum pay out is $15 and you can choose to be paid by Paypal or AlertPay within 3 business days of your request.

Money bumpers is a worldwide website that allows members from anywhere to join. All of their services are completely free. You are allowed to bump 5 sites per day (24hr). There is a search field that you can use to find the sites that you have listed and bump them or bump the sites of your friends. You can get your web site bumped even more by telling people about Money Bumpers.

By telling your friends and users about the website they will naturally bump your site, causing it to move up on the bump list and getting more people back to your site! The exposure of being highly ranked on Money Bumpers will provide a large boost to your website traffic. Check it out soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment